When the location of the implants change, from the position they were originally placed in, the implants may be removed and replaced with something different in Breast revision surgery. The implant is primarily removed through the armpit or, if the patient has severely thick skin, an incision is made in the areola or underneath the breast.
If the breast tissue is lacking and the skin is thin, it is possible to see the inserted rounded implants causing a rippling effect. In order to fix this, we exchange the round implants for water droplet shaped implants and add excess fat to the area with Breast revision surgery.
The implants can move down, up, right, and left. To fix this, we remove the implants and readjust the location of where the implants were paced.
If the breast sizes are different and look asymmetrical, figure out what the problem is and carry on with the breast revision surgery.
After the surgery, if you are unsatisfied with the size or the placement of the implants, you can exchange the size or re-locate the implants with Breast Revision Surgery.
- The implants do not suit your physical appearance.
- You want to exchange the implant size to a larger or smaller one.
- The implant moves, or you do not like the placement
- A capsular conjuncture occurs and the breast becomes stiff
- If you are not pregnant or breast feeding you may be a good candidate of breast revision surgery
- If you want to remove or not happy with the transplants and wants to get rid permanently, you may opt breast revision surgery